My Followers

Thursday 27 July 2017

Craft #426 - Summer

Good morning well today I have a seasonal challenge for you.
Craft challenge is doing a Summer challenge.
So anything to do with Summer we would love you to share with us.
Our sponsor for this challenge is
and they have some awesome Summer stamps in their store.
We all got to play with some of their stamps and I picked this fab one of Gus on Holiday.

I kept it CAS so show off the image.
Coloured with promarkers and the sky was done with inks and the sand with Inks and added some tonic glitter.
DP is from my stash and think maybe as old as Gus.
Twine and a diecut to finish off.
Now it is your turn i do hope that you get some time to play along with us.
Dont forget to pop along and checkout what the team has made, lots of Summer creations.
Thanks for popping bye and have a great day.

challenges I am entering this into are
Pennys paper crafty challenge - atg
Creative inspirations - summer
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #346- Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E, #122 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Summer
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

22 comments:

Janette said...

Brilliant Sue, still smiling at this one so funny....x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Ha-ha- love it fabulous card.
Ii is not beach weather here at the moment
. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog <

Diane said...

Haha, I love this card, makes me laugh at how cute it is and I love the image and sentiment! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Unknown said...

Great card, love the fab image and wonderful colouring...love your sand :)
Hugs Kaz x

Darlene said...

LOL ... what a fun card! Made me smile immediately! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Boys to Men’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Margreet said...

I love your card with my favourite Gus...great coloring!
Thanks for sharing with us at LMMS!
xxx Margreet

Kim said...

great card Sue - and that's precisely my idea of how to get a beach body lol!
Kim x

Anonymous said...

Great fun card with a fabulous image. Thank you for joining us at Day Dreamer Challenges !

Nicola DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Gorgeous background! Thanks for entering your beautiful creation into our colour challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Please join us again soon.
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Pia S said...

This is so fun and summery, and I love the cloudy sky you made too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

Brenda said...

Wonderful Sue (I really love that sand)! Blake is one of my favorites. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Little Red Wagon!

NancyK said...

Ha! I got a good laugh out of this card! Love it!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, just perfect for our new first challenge of Day Dreamer Anything Goes Challenges. Thanks for sharing cheers Sue N (DDC DT member)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Ha ha ha..such a fun card..Made me laugh..Love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very cute card. Love the sentiment and the image. Great coloring. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Boys to Men" challenge.

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

What a fun card! great image and great colouring, thank you for joining us here at Daydreamer challenges.
hugs Zowie (DT member) x

Bianca said...

How funny! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)

Miapuh said...

Great :)
Thx for joining our challenge at Creative Moments
MiaPuh - DT

Janice W. said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at LMMS!

CraftyNatalie said...

Great creation . Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this month.

Sollan said...

Such a hilarious card!I love this! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments Challenges. Please join in with us again. We hope you will come back and play with us again. Good Luck with the challenge. Sollan member of the DT.