My Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

Craft challenge #394 - Christmas

Welcome to a new challenge at CRAFT and this is the last Christmas Challenge for 2016.
So if you still have some cards or creations to do then why not join us.
Our sponsor for this challenge are
Sponsor 1: Pickled Potpourri
Sponsor 2:  Sami Stamps
Details of the prizes are on the challenge blog.
So onto my card i have again used a Mo's image for my card and gone with a white theme of background

Ingedients
Image by Mo Manning coloured with promarkers
Lots of loose glitter
Embossing folders from Creative Expressions and Crafters Companion
Dies are Spellbinders
Pearls & Ribbon
Just love this little Elf he looks like he is really enjoying himself.
Well thats my card and if you pop along to the blog there are lots more Christmas creations for your inspiration.
Thanks for popping by off to link up my card into a few challenges.
Bye for now.
Challenges

5 comments:

Janette said...

Sue I just love this, as you know the image is a big favourite and what looks nicer than white on white...gorgeous card...x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous,such a adorable image and love your white on white design.
Wendy xx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous crafting. I'd love to see it entered for my CHNC challenge extra for December. I've sent you an email about my Patterned Paper DT ... please have a look. xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous adorable image and lovely card

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT