My Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Julia Spiri Stamps challenge - ATG with option

Good morning and a new month! 
Now this can only mean that it is time for a new challenge at Julia Spiri Stamps
As always our challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
but if you fancy a twist then like the Design Team 
Try a different colouring method
you are welcome to use other makes of stamps to join us but we would love you to use one of Julias
Most important is that you come and join us.
So here is my card using Little Gnome which is available from the shop HERE
I have used my Distressed Ink pads and coloured my image. I usually use them to shade my papers and card and do my ground work.

I didnt have any watercolour card that would go through my printer so used some smooth card.
Kept it CAS with just some faux stitching and matted onto some olive pearl card.
Some pearls in same colour and some trendy Twine I recently won.
Well what do you think.
lots more practice I think and some watercolour card 
Leave me a comment have you any tips do you use distressed inks.
So head on over and checkout what other methods the team have been playing with.
Remember this is a optional twist and our challenge is ANYTHING GOES
Here are some links where you can find Julias work
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
FB Fan Group
Facebook Page
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+

Look forward to seeing your entry and bye for now.
Challenges
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes 
Sunny Day Crafting - W - #21 Anything Goes 
Get Creative Challenges - 2W, 3E - (Week 1) Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, #43 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 39 (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz 2W,3E #34 Fairytale/Fantasy


10 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my word Sue, this is super cute, love it...xx

Lee said...

Sooooo cute,love it.Great colouring xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great cute card, love the image

Sian said...

This is a lovely cute card, and excellent colouring considering it's a medium you don't normally use. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Donna Ellis said...

Your little sprite is adorable, Sue! I love the colors, especially her green hair! Your card style is perfect for such a darling image - my full attention is given to her big brown eyes! Beautiful design! Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Glittertastic said...

What a fab card – I love the way you have coloured it. Great results for a new technique for you. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Barbara Bruder said...

This card is adorable. Great green hair!! Love that gnome image. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card…
Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Helen said...

Great card - really good colouring considering it's a medium you don't usually use!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x

Sarah Bell said...

Beautiful colouring and I love the twine - Thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge - Sarah DT -
http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk/